After
Today was a big drywall day. A crew came and hung the drywall this afternoon and I thought that was all the work that was going to be done today. Another crew showed up around 4:00 and did the mudding and taping. I think tomorrow there is a little more taping to do. Next is the texturing. I hope they'll start that tomorrow. Now that it has been framed it is a lot easier to see how it will look when it it done. And it is REALLY nice not having a gigantic hole in my ceiling.The wiring is all done, they just have to install the switches and outlets. I picked out the flooring today. Things are moving along quite well. We are hoping to be done in 3 weeks or less. It is going a bit faster than expected (hooray!)
3 comments:
Yah, it is coming right along. So, party at your house when it is done, right?!
Oh, yeah, total party at my house!!!!
I'm so excited for you to get it all done! You are quite the trooper! I'm home after 12 every afternoon so if you need a break from the construction I'd love to have you over...even though my house looks like we are doing construction as well!
Post a Comment