Tuesday morning before the workers came. See that black pipe sticking out of the floor? That's the plumbing for the new sink.
Here's the pic of the old window boarded up and a hole cut in the wall for the new window.
This is the framed pantry and the window after it was installed. Ian calls the pantry his "food elevator". Tomorrow we have more electrical and more framing. Friday the drywallers start.
We have wires sticking out of the walls and ceiling everywhere.
4 comments:
Soo exciting! Looks like you'll have a window right above the sink, right? Lookin' good! So fun to see the progress...
It sounds like you have been just as busy as me! Hang in there.
Leslie H.
Man, that is coming right along. When is it suppose to be done again? I had no idea that it was Carla's husband working on it until she said something the other day.
Hey Tell Carla HI for me will ya? Remember the mantra..."I will love my kitchen, I will love my kitchen, I will love my kitchen" as you look at the wires, mess, disaster, bills, and dishes in the bathtub!
Post a Comment