Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Linda's Apron

I just got done making this apron for my sis Linda. I loved the fabrics on this one so I wanted to post a picture of it. Happy B-day sis!


6 comments:

Nat Lud said...

A mighty couponer and a seamstress? Holy crap. How will I ever measure up? :) It's adorable!

The Murdocks said...

That is so cute. I really want to make some fun aprons for my kids for Christmas - did you have a pattern or just make that up? - Adorable!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Please tell me I didnt miss the craft show you were making all of the other aprons for! If not, when is it?

Team Furnival said...

You are really dangerous with a sewing machine! I think I am going to try to get into the couponing thing too. Thanks for the inspiration. I have some pocketed sheet protectors if you want some (4x6 pockets).

leenie said...

Lees - I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! It is so cute! You're such an awesome sis - and not just 'cause you make stuff for me! Love ya, Ween

Alisa said...

Wow that is so beautiful. I really love it! Your sister is lucky to have you.