Sunday, December 7, 2008

Adele's Skirt

My serger was feeling neglected because I haven't used it forever so I pulled it out the other day and made a skirt for Adele. It was actually kind of an experiment but I think it turned out cute. I had some apron fabric that I really liked so I decided to put it to good use. I wish I would have had a bit more of it though because the skirt turned out kind of small in the waist. I want to get some more fabric and make some skirts in the same style for my big girls.

5 comments:

Megs said...

Whatever for you and your overly-crafty self! That skirt is Adorable! I can't wait to see pics of her IN it! Perhaps I shall dust off (and I mean that literally) my sewing machine and give it a whirl! :D

Mica said...

Way cute!!! Too bad my sewing machine is located on top of a bookshelf, due to lack of space!
If I want to do a project I have to get out the card table or take it to the kitchen table.....and this always sounds like too much work! I do miss doing projects with you all...I even made a tiny christmas bracelet the other day for the baby and thought of you!!:)

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

oooh, I LOVE this skirt! So so so so cute!!

Amanda P. said...

That skirt is so cute, Lisa!

Nat Lud said...

So cute! You are so crafty. Love your talents!