Last year, and the year before that we had white lights on the tree. All the years before THAT we had colored lights because 1. Kent won the initial light-battle and 2. I didn't want to buy more lights. I finally broke down 2 years ago and got the white lights.
Unfortunately though, since the last 2 years were "white" years. I'll bet you can guess what year it is. It's a colored year.
I am going to take an unofficial poll about whether people prefer white lights or colored lights on the tree. So, go vote and back me up!
Not my Christmas tree, but don't the lights look NICE? Nice and clean.

11 comments:
I am with you all the way. I think it is great of Kent to care though. I commend him.
Oh, I'm totally with you on the white lights. But, I also prefer white/clear outside too. Well, I take that back. I prefer it on MY house (inside and outside) but it'd be rather boring if EVERYONE did that. Besides, it's always fun to see the crazy wire deer and pink lights on our neighbor's house. Ok, that was random. I'm done now.
On my tree, it's definitely white! I like the colored okay but I agree with you--they just look better! We also have white outside but I don't have a preference. Either works outside.
White! And we have a fake tree that is prelit so we don't even have to mess with them. I also like white outside. Our debate is iciclelights or a regular strand...
I must say I agree with you on this one. What is it with boys and color? Although I must admit my tree is adorned this year with colored lights. My kids choice, they got pulled to the dark side. But I did not lose the battle to have white lights on the small trees in each of my kids rooms. So I guess there has to be a little give and take right? Well at least for now.
I'm a white light girl too, Lisa!
I bought a pre-lit tree with white lights because we have the same battle. I gave my husband all control of the outside lights, so he's happy. --Tatum
I am White girl too! I love them and i am Kat, i love them on the outside of my house too. Definitely more classy.
I must say that I prefer white lights, they kinda make the tree glow- so pretty! But if done right the colored ones look nice too, I pick white- but I surely appreciate a well done colored- lights tree! :D
hello? is there any question here? white white white, everyone knows that, we have two trees, a nice tree and a kids tree, the nice tree is white lights the kids tree is colored....(and the kids tree is downstairs where not many people see it!)
with you, lisa. OR solid colored-color inside, just not multi-colored. (sorry ken)
and p.s. I am with the "pre-lit" bunch on this one. SO MUCH EASIER & more even on the light-spacing! love it.
Post a Comment