Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pick-Me-Up

If you are unfamiliar with Flight of the Conchords you must be introduced. They are hilarious. I love this video. If I ever need a pick me up, I can just go to YouTube and watch it. It literally makes me laugh every time I see it.


5 comments:

La Mujer Loca said...

Hilarious. I love the "Am I a man? Yes. Well, technically I am." Brillant.

Amanda P. said...

Haha! That was funny-- and maybe I'm weird, but it sort of... I don't know... moved me at the same time. lol! I think I just needed a giggle.
"Knives and forks"...hehe

Nicole B. said...

That was AWESOME! Thanks for that, I think I am a fan now.

Megs said...

HOLY
FREAKIN'
COW....
That was so ridiculous, and HYSTERICAL!!! My favorite:

"Why we still payin' so much for sneakers when they're made by little slave kids"

So funny, thanks for sharing the great laugh!! :D

Marcy said...

Aaron introduced me to these guys. SO funny! Have you seen this one? Our personal favorite. I cry laughing it's so funny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmDTSQtK20c