I haven't had much motivation for yard work lately but on Saturday I finally decided it was "now or never" to get my garden planted. The bushy thing in the front is parsley. I have 7 tomato plants, 2 zucchinis (I am going to probably take one out). I planted pumpkins, cucumbers some lettuce and a few beans. We'll see if anything grows. I'll post more pictures as things start to grow. I'm pretty darn proud of myself for gettin' the garden planted!

My zucchini babies that I raised in cups from wee seeds and transplanted in my garden.
2 comments:
Good job Lis!!! :D We have been working in our backyard lately too! But unlike you we aren't gardening...just trying to make some GREEN stick around in this blasted too hot dirt filled postage stamp that we call our back'yard'! :D Your garden looks so great! I know what hard work that is, so I am super impressed! :D
Wait......
I foresee Zucchini bread in your future! YUM!! :D
(miss ya!)
Good for you! I didn't realize quite how much more the whole garden thing is until Ryan sprained his ankle and is now allowing me to work in his precious garden. Oh, and I totally killed our little starter seeds in Jiffy Pots. Maybe that's why Ryan doesn't want me to touch his precious garden...
Post a Comment