It is hard to believe that school starts tomorrow. I always start the year with mixed feelings. I was telling Emilia about "mixed feelings" the other day and now when anyone asks her if she is excited for school to start she tells them she has mixed feelings. It is exciting to get some structure back and to give the kids something to do. They have been fighting so much and I think they are just together way too much. It is always weird at first when they are gone all day. We all get over that pretty fast though, and soon it is on to homework and projects and PTA stuff. Life just keeps rolling on.
2 comments:
I totally get it! It definitely is hard when we can't just be 'normal.' You are a great mom.
When did Adele get so big?!? She is adorable. I can't get over how much your kids all look alike.
Post a Comment