Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Quick Trip

We took the family went on a quick getaway trip last weekend. We were just trying to get a little trip in before school starts. We went to Utah County to visit my sister and parents and to do some of the fun Provo things like hiking and swimming at Seven Peaks. My sister Linda let us stay at their house for the weekend and she was a really good sport about it. I know we brought a lot of chaos with us, but we had a great time. Thanks Linda. Kent took the big girls to the demolition derby at the Utah County Fair. They had a lot of fun trying to catch the flying stuffed Dora toys (my kids hate Dora) and the footballs with money in them. They also got a kick out of the crashing cars and the car that was on fire.

I was just about to post a bunch of pictures from our trip. I was uploading them when I noticed Adele pushed some button on the computer. She must have canceled the upload of pictures. I just deleted them off the camera too. So, anyway, we had a fun trip last weekend and took lots of great pictures. I was GOING to also post pictures of Kent's goatee and Adele's cute pigtails. Darn. For the record though, we DID go on a trip this summer. I guess I'll have to double check things before I delete all the pictures off the camera.

2 comments:

Nat Lud said...

I hate when that happens with pics. My hard drive crashed on my laptop and I lost a ton on there. Gotta love technology! Glad you had a fun trip--even though there is no proof! ;)

Kent said...

Don't worry! I got the pictures off the camera on my computer. So, I will share.