Here's a cute pic of the sick kiddos watching movies on the couch bed.
Elise has missed 2 days of school so far. Emilia only missed 1. Ian came down with the sickness today and had a fever of almost 103. Maybe it is the swine flu. I am waiting to hear back from a friend of mine who has a kid in Elise's class. She took her son to the Dr. today and I think they were going to test him for the "evil" H1N1 virus. So far Adele has been spared and I haven't gotten it yet. Let's hope we won't get it.
Elise has missed 2 days of school so far. Emilia only missed 1. Ian came down with the sickness today and had a fever of almost 103. Maybe it is the swine flu. I am waiting to hear back from a friend of mine who has a kid in Elise's class. She took her son to the Dr. today and I think they were going to test him for the "evil" H1N1 virus. So far Adele has been spared and I haven't gotten it yet. Let's hope we won't get it.
3 comments:
Sorry you're bored! The baby and I are the only ones sick at our house....but I blame mine on kidney stones.....my immune system is thrashed! I've heard the "swine flu" is going around Kanab....the 7th/8th grade boys canceled their football game this weekend because they have 10 guys out with it! Crazy! Just remember fresh garlic has natural antibiotic properties and is really good for you! ;) We had onion garlic soup for dinner and I feel better already! Hope your kids recover fast!
I know what you mean, it is so hard when my 'schedule' (such as it is) gets thrown off! I hope your kiddos get well soon!
Great job on the applesauce, and aerobics you used to get the apples! It reminded me of the time that Elise got stuck in that bush in your backyard...remember? Kent had to get her out? She was so upset...and we were TOTALLY evil and laughed about it, are we bad? MAN, I love that girl!!! At least it will make a great story to remind her of later in life! :D
Hang in there girl! I hope you are getting SOME sleep, and that Adele doesn't get sick! :D
If you get too bored you can even call me...
Piece of info, about 97% of people with the flu have H1N1, so I'd be more surprised if it's not. And you probably don't want to know this, but at the hospital where Bob works, the sypmtoms last 3 days, and they want them to stay home for 7 days after the sympotoms leave. Good Luck!!
Post a Comment