Friday, March 5, 2010

1000 Words

I shouldn't say anything because really, what is there to say but EWWWW! I just want you all to know what I deal with on a daily basis. (This is the first time that the diaper contents made it out of diaper, but the fear is always there.) So, this is how it went down:

Kent: "Lisa! Can you come here and help me for a minute?"
Lisa: "Sure"
Kent then said something about Adele taking off her diaper. I knew it must be really bad if he was calling for me to help him. So I grabbed the camera as any true blogger would and ran downstairs and took a picture.
Kent: "You are NOT going to post a picture of that on your blog! You take HER and I'll clean up in here."
Lisa: "I just MIGHT post a picture on my blog. It's just poop. Everyone sees it every day."
Kent: "Yeah, but nobody wants to see pictures on your blog.
Lisa: "Well, you could animate it.... And make it sing...."
Kent: "Uh no."

(When he reads this he is going to shake his head. I thought it was blogworthy.)

2 comments:

leenie said...

oh my, Lisa, i feel your pain!

Megs said...

Ugh, this is the EXACT reason why I LOVE our carpet cleaner! ;) I totally understand your frustration! :D