I think we may have had a breakthrough. It is too early to tell but so far it is looking good. Adele has been diaper free for the last 2 days and has only had 1 accident. I hid the diapers and told her that they were all gone. I was going to put her in cloth diapers for a few days to see if that would do anything for her. The first morning I was going to do that she wanted to wear underwear instead of the cloth diaper. I told her if she kept it dry she could wear the underwear but if she got them wet she'd have to wear the cloth dipes. She stayed dry all day and even went to the toilet BY herself. For her this is HUGE! Today Kent was home and I was gone all morning. I forgot to brief (no pun intended) him on the happenings and when he went to get her dressed he could not find any diapers. BUT, being the potty training MASTER that he is, he went with the flow and put her in underwear. She had 1 accident this morning but stayed dry the rest of the day. Yahoo! Could it finally be happening? After 10 years of diapering could I REALLY be diaper free soon? Friday, July 23, 2010
Survivor Toilet Edition: All-Stars
I think we may have had a breakthrough. It is too early to tell but so far it is looking good. Adele has been diaper free for the last 2 days and has only had 1 accident. I hid the diapers and told her that they were all gone. I was going to put her in cloth diapers for a few days to see if that would do anything for her. The first morning I was going to do that she wanted to wear underwear instead of the cloth diaper. I told her if she kept it dry she could wear the underwear but if she got them wet she'd have to wear the cloth dipes. She stayed dry all day and even went to the toilet BY herself. For her this is HUGE! Today Kent was home and I was gone all morning. I forgot to brief (no pun intended) him on the happenings and when he went to get her dressed he could not find any diapers. BUT, being the potty training MASTER that he is, he went with the flow and put her in underwear. She had 1 accident this morning but stayed dry the rest of the day. Yahoo! Could it finally be happening? After 10 years of diapering could I REALLY be diaper free soon?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW!!! If this is really true I am SOOOO excited for you! :) Izzy hasn't shown any interest in the potty yet...but sometime in the next year I hope to be joining the 'no diaper' club! :D YAY for you Lis! :)
Congrats on the potty training success! I'm glad things are starting to work at the house again. Good job to Kent for getting the cup out of the garbage disposal! Sorry I haven't commented in awhile. We finally are home and getting ready for the move. We'll miss you guys!
Number one: I love all the puns in this post.
Number two: I just added another!
Post a Comment