Monday, February 16, 2015

Getting geared up

I ordered my first online class last week.  I have gotten my course packet in the mail and am now waiting for my textbook.  I had hoped to get it on Saturday since it is a 3 day weekend but I didn't get it.  Hopefully tomorrow?  The reality of this "project" has hit me, I'm still super excited to do it but right now I'm in the "how is this actually going to happen" phase.  It has been such a busy weekend just with life that I'm not sure how I will squeeze this school stuff in.  I may just have to disappear and go to the library on Saturdays so I can get this class done. My goal is to have it done by my birthday.  That's just over a month, so I gotta really bust it to get it done.

No comments: