My oldest sister Suzanne adopted a little girl from China a year or so ago. She is a little girl who was born with a cleft lip. My sister is involved in a charity organization called "Love Without Boundaries" that helps out Chinese orphans. This organization is establishing a "cleft house" where babies with cleft lips and palates will go to get ready for surgery. They will be there before and after the surgery until they are healthy enough to go to an orphanage. Suzanne emailed me a few weeks ago asking if I could help with some baby carriers for the cleft house. She said that they wanted a way for the nannies to be able to carry the babies around and still care for the other children at the same time. (Who can say no to Chinese orphans with cleft lips?) So, I have been working on some to send over there. I will post more pictures when I am finished.



2 comments:
Lisa, this is so great of you. What a worthy cause. Yes, you never cease to amaze me.
Lisa that is so awesome!! You are so awesome. What a nice thing to do. what lucky babies to get some joeys!!
Post a Comment