
All about the hubby:
What's his name? Brian Kent
How long have you been married? 10 years
How long did you date? 5 if you count the mission. 3 if you don't
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? He does most of the time.
Who said "I love you" first? I hate to admit that I really can't remember
Who is smarter? I am a better speller and better with remembering numbers. He is better with remembering facts and actual information. He can tell me facts and information that he learned in college 8 years ago with surprising detail. I can't even remember the plot of the last movie I watched, but I can probably tell you the exact phone number of the last person I dialed.
Whose temper is worse? Hmm. We both have our moments. He used to have a worse temper but I think he has mellowed out a lot. I am with kids all day and sometimes I go a little bit bonkers. With those factors in the equation I would say we are about equal.
Who does the laundry? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who is more spoiled? Well, if you look at the last few questions and base your decision on that then Kent is way more spoiled. Really though, I think we are equally spoiled, only in different areas. (Maybe I am just trying to keep the peace here??? :))
Who drives when you are in the same car? I usually drive when we go short distances and I usually make him drive on trips. We switch around though when one of us gets sick of driving. Usually I just drive so we don't have to adjust the seats.
Who is more stubborn? I think we are both stubborn just in different ways. We are actually pretty good at compromising.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine because they live closer
Who proposed? Again, I can't remember. We talked about getting married for so long that when he came home from his mission we kind of just decided that we'd go ahead and get married. I am sure he "popped the question" just for formality, but it was pretty much already decided.
Who has more friends? I think I do.
Who has more siblings? Me, I have 9 he has 6.
Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear the pants.
I am tagging Teresa, Kate and Alisa
1 comment:
I loved that! I didn't realize he was about my age! What a great picture that is (his senior?) and I love that you guys have been together so long. What a great couple you two are and you of course make the most GORGEOUS children too! :)
Post a Comment