Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by my sister-in-law Michelle.

6 quirky things about me:

1. Garbage disposals frighten me. If something gets stuck down there I will avoid reaching down into that black hole of slime at all costs.

2. I hate wearing socks in the kitchen. I either have to have bare feet or shoes on. I hate stepping on water or food.

3. I like to drink pickle juice.

4. I HATE walking on sidewalks after it rains because of all the worms that come out. I hate stepping on worms.

5. I hate particle chicken. At fast food restaurants I have to ask if their chicken sandwich is a fillet or "particle chicken". Surprisingly, many people are confused about what constitutes particle chicken and I have to explain that particle chicken is like particle board. It is chicken that is chopped up into little tiny pieces and squashed back together again.

6. I like to sleep in total darkness and silence. I wear earplugs in the summertime when I have to sleep with the windows open and other times when there is noise. I always wear earplugs at night when I travel.

I tag:
DD, Meg M. Megan B. Leilani, and Marcy (and everyone else who is quirky)

5 comments:

Megs said...

These tags are WAY more fun than those stupid chain emails. Thank you for not threatening me with 7 years of bad luck!
Pickle juice? ugh. That is just too nasty!
I will clean out the garbage disposal, or retrieve something that has fallen into the void- but with GREAT repulsion, GROOOOOSS!
Particle Chicken, that is such a WRONG term, yet accurate! It's like Hot Dogs, I have heard 'em called something else, but I shall say that 'Lips and Butts' is what the ugly term is.
Gross. Gross. Gross.

Krista Dodd said...

Almost all your quirks are mine too! I like pickle juice, no socks in the kitchen, I HATE worms and the thought of stepping on them, and gross particle chicken, in general I dont let anyone else shred or cut up chicken for me because you never know what they would forget to remove.

Nat Lud said...

I love pickle juice too! How random! And that's pretty nasty about particle chicken. Ew. You are hilarious!

Sally said...

How in the world can you sleep with ear plugs! I am impressed.

kristenita said...

sweet!
didn't we used to sneak glasses of pickle juice at your house when we lived with you guys? haha.
and YAY! a fellow cave-dweller-sleeper. must have 100% dark & quiet here too. we live on a busy road now & it drives me crazy... I need to get some earplugs.