I'll bet that got your attention. I was actually not planning on blogging about this but then I had to. All my kids have gone through phases where they poop in the bathtub. Usually it is at the age just before they are potty trained. My older 3 kids would do their "thing" in the tub and then usually the older kid with whom they were bathing would start freaking out and saying "Elise pooped in the tub", or whatever. The other day Ian and Adele were bathing together and I went out for a minute to put some laundry in the dryer. Then I heard Ian yell, "Mom! Adele pooped in the tub and she chucked it onto the floor!" "Oh great" I thought to myself. I could just picture this. She does this at the dinner table with her veggies that we put on her plate. She just chucks things. So, I went in the bathroom and indeed, there was a full length poo lying on the floor. It was one of those parenting moments where I said, "I have to call Kent and tell him about this one." So I called him and we laughed and then he got all serious and asked, "You didn't take a picture of it did you?"
No, I did not take a picture of it. And like I said, I wasn't planning on blogging about it until Kent asked about the picture and that is when my IBV said I should blog about it.
4 comments:
We had double poops in the tub--no chucking though--and pics to prove it! Our sitter took the pics to prove to us that she survived the night from hell! :)
bathtubs are a great place though considering that both of mine have gone through significant poo painting phases where I have been throwing up while cleaning their walls, cribs, bodies and everything they could find
At least she didn't eat it too!
oh wow... they'll love reading this story when they're older!
Post a Comment