Sunday, December 6, 2009

You know you have a toddler...

When your Christmas tree looks like this.


This picture doesn't show the 3 presents that have already been opened and re-wrapped. I put most of the gifts in boxes because I knew this was going to happen. It also doesn't show the 6 or 7 glass balls that have been broken or the 5 of them that are missing the little metal hook thingies. I am thinking it might be time to take all the glass balls off the tree and put them away until next year.

4 comments:

The Murdocks said...

I love your tree! That is so funny! Toddlers are so much fun! We drove through Cedar City on our way to St. George the other weekend and I was thinking about you. Looks like you are doing great!

Megs said...

Oh LISA!! I totally understand! I didn't even unpack the glass ball ornaments this year. Even though we only have our little 3ft tree so I can keep it out of reach of Izzy...she is NOT to be trusted! And she is only 18months!!! AARRRRGGGHHHH!!! I am seriously about to go insane with this one, so I feel your pain! The 'terrible twos' should NOT start at 15months...//shudder//
I still can't believe that we haven't seen each other in so long! Weird huh? I am a slacker, there is no other explanation! We are headed north to SLC for Cmas...I don't know if we will have time to stop and visit- I am guessing it depends on how the trip is going, the weather, and of course if the kids are 'Evil' like you. ;) ROFL, Ian is AWESOME!!! Hugs and Kisses to your twerps, and I'll talk to ya soon! ;D

Unknown said...

Our tree is ornament-less for that reason!!!

Ginger said...

we haven't had presents under the tree for years, can't trust the little buggers, they just stay hidden in bags til last minute