Sunday, December 6, 2009
"I Be Trouble"
Adele is definitely in the "terrible twos". I have never really believed in the terrible twos because all my other kids were worse at age one. Elise got bad again at 3, but they were all pretty good at 2. Adele is a different kid. She has been 2 for 2 months and she must know it. Suddenly everything has to be her way, at her timing or forget it! The main thing we fight about is clothing. She has definite opinions about what she is going to wear, and usually it involves pajamas. On Friday she refused to get any clothes on so I took her out to the car in her diaper and she rode to the store that way. Finally when we got there she agreed to put on her clothes. It took about 5 more minutes to convince her to get the shoes on. Yesterday Kent was trying to get her dressed and she wouldn't cooperate so he told her she was in trouble and put her on a stool in the middle of the the kitchen. She was buck naked. He waited 'til she was ready to get dressed. Finally she got dressed. Today she did the funniest thing. She grabbed a stool, moved it to the middle of the floor and sat on it. She said, "I be trouble". We all laughed at that of course, so then she said, "I be funny". I had to take a picture. This one is gonna give me a run for my money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a little sass-a-frass! I have a couple of those myself! She is sure cute!
Haha! I love your funny stories. I love that she said "I be funny!" I can't wait for Jenna to grow up and do funny things like that!
You have the smartest, cutest kids!!!
Post a Comment