Thursday, December 10, 2009

Elise's Letter to Santa

Elise wrote this letter at school:

"11-30-09
Dear Santa,

I'm a big fan of magic and ponies. How do your reindeer play Monopoly? What do you eat besides cookies? I did the best I could to be a good girl. Ian is kind of mean.

Love,
Elise

P.S. I wish I could have a reindeer
Let me guess. I can't."

5 comments:

kristenita said...

awesome.

Megs said...

HOLY CROW!!! I am CRYING here in laughter! She is HYSTERICAL! I swear her and Emily are like the 'weird sisters' separated at birth! LOL MAN I miss you guys!!! ;) I am lovin' the bloggy way of keeping these kind of memories...pretty great huh? ;D

Ginger said...

I'm a big fan of her letter to santa, that is hilarious!

tinybubbles said...

That is hilarious...I had to show all the residents and doctors in my clinic and we all loved it!!!

Sally said...

I love her so much!