Sunday, February 21, 2010

Feedback

Kent has given me some feedback about my blog. He says:

"Maybe I should take a different picture of you for your 'I dyed my hair' post". ("Hint hint, it's a bad picture 'dear' and sorry, but I just don't really like your hair. Maybe I'll get used to it.")

"You really should put those pictures of your belly button scar and the smiley belly button face back on your blog. Someone even commented that they wanted to see it." (So Chelsea, here you go.)

"Maybe I should do a post on your blog to try to drum up some votes for me on your poll."

So. Here are the belly button pictures. A select few of you may have seen the original post about my belly button. I decided to take it off because I was feeling a bit weird about it. (That post is actually what inspired me to start the poll about silliness.)

On my original post I commented that my navel is not a circle or an oval but a smiley face.

And then, well, I got a little carried away.

4 comments:

Megs said...

Lis...you have the happiest belly button around! ;) Glad you are feeling better! :D

chelsea mckell said...

WHOOHOO! I made the blog! I feel so special.

Awesomest belly button ever.

Ginger said...

hilarious, you should name her, she looks like an Edna to me

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

She has been named Navelia by my friend Kathi.