Saturday, February 27, 2010

Would you like some cheese with your w(h)ine?

Yes, I'd like some cheese very much. Actually if you could make it some squeaky cheese from Gossner's in Logan that would be perfect.

If you don't want to read about me complaining just stop now. Just stop.

Ok, now that you have been warned here it is:
Adele is naked again.
I have been in the house all day with 4 kids and the wind is blowing very nastily outside.
My kids are whining (I wonder where they get it?)
I have to speak in church tomorrow. (Seriously?)
I have to teach a lesson in RS next week.
Kent is in Provo at a BYU basketball game.
I am so tired today from staying up til 1 am making no progress on my talk and then waking up too early.
My kids are shouting and looking over my shoulder, oh and we just had a good moan from Elise (Could you just go away for 2 mintues? Please? Go put some clothes on your sister.)
What is for dinner?

I think I am going to make some mac and cheese, throw some jammies on Adele, throw all 4 kids in the car and just drive for awhile. 3 more hours til thing 4 goes to bed.

"My shoe is off
my foot cold
I have a bird I like to hold
My hat is old
My teeth are gold
and now my story is all told."

AHHHHHH! Forget about the mac and cheese! We're goin' for a drive.

Quote by Dr Seuss, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

3 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

At least you can be funny and entertaining while miserable and complaining =)
It's too bad you don't actually drink wine - that's most people's solution to problems like these! =)
Looking forward to your talk tomorrow!

Ginger said...

so sorry, hope your evening is better!

Nat Lud said...

Going for a drive is the cure all my friend. It distracts them and they are all locked up in seat belts. Love it! Hope your night was better! Good luck tomorrow on your talk.