
Anyone know how to get a 2 year old to stop repeatedly taking off her pajamas? (I'd say clothes here but since she wears pajamas about 95% of the time I'll just say pajamas.) Last night around 11 pm I heard Adele crying in her room so I went in there. She was buck naked, lying on the floor wrapped in a blanket. Her little bum cheeks were cold so I am assuming when she went to bed she stripped and then fell asleep on the floor. This is becoming quite a habit. I find her stripped to nakedness or near nakedness at least 4 or 5 times a day. Sometimes when she needs a diaper change she will actually take off her diaper and bring it to me. As you can imagine, this can be quite alarming and disgusting. Any advice?
4 comments:
Well it's quite obvious.... children imitate their parent's behavior.
You apparently need to do something about your OWN issue...
No advice.....just sympathy! I sympathize with you because my 2 year old does the same things! Let me know if you get any good advice!
OH...MY...GOODNESS!!! I swear, once again we could be twins! Sam is ALWAYS taking off his clothes or PJ's, he is driving me NUTS! He will strip down to his diaper then wrap up in a blanket when he says he is cold...duh. What a silly boy! He doesn't take off the diaper, I do sympathize with you though- that can be too gross! He has started picking out the turd from his diaper and flushing it down the toilet...yeah, really nice huh? EWWWWW!!! Nasty. I swear, my kids keep coming up with new ways to make me speechless...and you KNOW how hard that must be! ;)
Cut of the feet and put the pj's on backwards.
Post a Comment