
Sometimes ya just need a change. This week I dyed my hair. It's just semi-permanent. Kent doesn't really like it. He told me I looked like I had purple hair. I think it is more on the reddish side than purple. It's fun to change things up every now and then. Since I am trying to grow out my hair I couldn't cut it. The other option is a perm but the 80's/90's revival isn't quite back to perms yet so that one might have to wait. Maybe when I feel ready to wear tapered leg pants again I'll be ready for a perm. The sad thing is that I finally really started getting used to the whole flare leg thing. Now it's back to tapered legs. I said I'd never wear bell bottoms, and I guess technically flares aren't bell bottoms. I guess that means that "skinny jeans" aren't the same thing as tapered leg jeans. (But they really are. Same thing, different name. That way the people who swore they'd never wear them again will be tricked into going against their oath.) Me personally? I hope straight leg and bootcut jeans stick around despite all the tapered-leg insanity that is abounding. There is always the option of pegging the pant if we are really going for that retro (hideous) look.
6 comments:
oooo - I thought your hair looked different when I passed you in the hall today! The most important thing is that YOU like it.
And skinny jeans.... UGH.
I think your hair turned out great! I feel the same way! Every once in awhile I just want to dye my hair, or at least highlight it. Sometimes it turns out horrible though. I tried to go from blond highlights to dark brown once and it just looked green. It still kind of looks like that, but now we're trying to save money. Oh well. ! But I think yours turned out good!
LOL, Lisa I miss you so much! I laughed so hard at your "skinny vs. flare/pegged vs.bell bottoms" diatribe. LOVE IT!!! I remember SO WELL having an argument with my Dad that I would "NEVER" wear the hideous bell-bottoms (aka the cheaper jeans) he was saying I should get. What do Dad's know about fashion anyway? ;) Well, since it was the 80/90's I didn't really know much about fashion either I guess! HA HA HA! You look great, I like the color! I need to change it up and get my hair cut...I just gotta decide what to DO! ;) ugh.
I like the hair!!!!!! way cute!
your hair doesn't look purple. it's fun to change hair sometimes! I like it. red rules.
and I SWORE I'd never wear tapered/80s/skinny jeans again. oops. I have some on right now.
I like the hair!!
Post a Comment