Just so you know, she has been named. She who was the belly-button-formerly-not-known-by-a-name has been named. My friend Kathi G. named her Navelia. Say "hi" to Navelia. (Kat, you are AWESOME.)And for the record, we all survived the evening. There was driving. There was macaroni and cheese. There was an impromptu trip to the store where I stooped to the level of taking 4 orphanish children (hair uncombed, no coats) in my slippers. (They are slip ons. They mostly look like shoes. We all have our moments. I was glad I didn't see anyone I know. Heck, when I saw my reflection in the doors of the freezers I realized looked like an orphan too.)
Kent made it home. (Hooray.) We are all happy again. Especially Navelia. (But she was always happy.)
2 comments:
Ha! I'm so glad you didn't take offense to me naming your body part. (I promise, I haven't gone off naming any of your other body parts.) I'm glad you made it through the day/night. Crappy days suck, especially when they're cold and windy.
You can name my body parts only if they are posted on my blog with photos.
Post a Comment